Car All Better Now

Last week I managed to get my car window fixed, replaced the stereo, and bought an iPod. Yes, I am now one of the Cult of iPod. I got myself an iPod Classic 80GB. It’s so purdy!

Last weekend, the gang and I went to Badier’s birthday party, which was a lotta fun. It was also a party not at our house, which was nice for a change of pace. =)

6 Responses to “Car All Better Now”

1. Kelly says:

Sw33t stereo, dude. Not that I understand *any* of the specs. But it seems appropriately shiny, and you can plug your new & cool iPod into it. Hooray!

In other news, do you still have the K-Net archives kickin’ around somewhere? How complicated would it be to, say, dump the archive of my column into a word document and send it my way? Just hypothetically speaking, of course. (Really though, this isn’t urgent; I was just curious.)

2. Kelly says:

p.s. Should we infer a lingering protest against the WordPress Exodus from the fact that you haven’t replaced the (now defunct) K-Net link over there? ; )

3. Annie says:

Hey, I would love to have those archives too. I tried to go back at one point and save a bunch in word, but I only got through a couple of months worth.

Apparently we only comment when we want something from you…

4. Annie says:

As I recall, Mr. Christoper Brunner blatantly encouraged the WordPress Exodus! So his protests are as crickets in a whirlwind.

5. Kelly says:

“Crickets in a whirlwind” = the coolest phrase I’ve heard today!

Also, any protest – imagined or otherwise – appear to have been withdrawn. Yay! I’m cool enough to make it onto ni-ni’s blogroll! ^_^

(Remember “ni-ni”? I’d totally forgotten about it until I went surfing through the K-net archives (for which I thank you, sincerely!). The only thing I can’t remember is if we did it to be annoying, or if we did it to be cute…

6. Chris says:

I believe “ni-ni” was to be cute, and not annoying.

-= Chris